30 Sept 2017

Adeptus Custodes - WIP

Hello!

Thanks for popping over.

I've recently been working on a small unit of Custodes, the first 5, plus the Event model I started to use the last 7th battle with Siph at WHW. however I've decided to finish them off, as well as an addition 5 with sword and shields.
I've gone for a basic scheme, with gold sprayed as a base coat, then washed with Reikland flesh Shade then a few dry brushes of gold and silver to highlight.
The sword/spear tips I've tried something different by using soulstone blaze over a silver base layer which adds a nice finish to the blade.
Thanks for looking! Cheers, Lord Halfpenny.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are looking really good! Especially the old bloke in the last pic, I really like how he is turning out.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin